Mohammed Moinuddin obtained his PhD in Statistical Science from the University of Padova in 2020 and BSc and MSc in Statistics from the Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh in 2010 and 2011 respectively. Currently, he serves as a research associate in statistics at UCL, UK.
Mohammed loves developing, applying, and teaching Statistics. He is passionate about Statistics, especially Medical Statistics, Spatial Statistics, Big Data, Epidemiology, and R-programming.
- Adnan, M.A.S., Moinuddin, M., Roy, S., Jaman, M.R., (2011). An alternative method of pair-wise sequence alignment.In JSM Proceedings,Section on Statistics in Epidemiology. Alexandria, VA: American Statistical Association, pp 2942-2951.
- Haider, M. R., Rahman, M. M., Moinuddin, M., Rahman, A. E., Ahmed, S., & Khan, M. M. (2017). Impact of maternal and neonatal health initiatives on inequity in maternal health care utilization in Bangladesh. PloS one, 12(7), e0181408.
- Billah, S. M., Ferdous, T. E., Karim, M. A., Dibley, M. J., Raihana, S., Moinuddin, M., … & El Arifeen, S. (2017). A community-based cluster randomised controlled trial to evaluate the effectiveness of different bundles of nutrition-specific interventions in improving mean length-for-age z score among children at 24 months of age in rural Bangladesh: study protocol. BMC public health, 17(1), 375.
- Rahman, A. E., Iqbal, A., Hoque, D. E., Moinuddin, M., Zaman, S. B., Rahman, Q. S. U., … & Kissoon, N. (2017). Managing Neonatal and Early Childhood Syndromic Sepsis in Sub-District Hospitals in Resource Poor Settings: Improvement in Quality of Care through Introduction of a Package of Interventions in Rural Bangladesh. PloS one, 12(1), e0170267.
- Raihana, S., Dunsmuir, D., Huda, T., Zhou, G., Rahman, Q. S. U., Garde, A., Moinuddin, M.,… & El Arifeen, S. (2015). Development and internal validation of a predictive model including pulse oximetry for hospitalization of under-five children in Bangladesh. PloS one, 10(11), e0143213.
- Raihana, S., Dunsmuir, D., Huda, T., Zhou, G., Rahman, Q. S. U., Garde, A.,Moinuddin, M., … & El Arifeen, S. (2016). Correction: Development and Internal Validation of a Predictive Model Including Pulse Oximetry for Hospitalization of Under-Five Children in Bangladesh. PloS one, 11(1), e0147560.
- Rahman, A. E., Moinuddin, M., Molla, M., Worku, A., Hurt, L., Kirkwood, B., … & on behalf of the Persistent Diarrhoea Research Group. (2014). Childhood diarrhoeal deaths in seven low-and middle-income countries. Bulletin of the World Health Organization, 92(9), 664-671.
Collaborations: Department of Global Health, International Maternal and Child Health, Uppsala University, Sweden.
Teaching: Lecturer (contract), Department of Environmental Sciences, Informatics, and Statistics, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Italy.
|ID||Event Name||Duration||Start Date|
|R100000||Creating documents with R||5 Weeks||May 5, 2020|
|ID||Course Name||Duration||Start Date|
|bdl.ac.sc.0001||An Introduction to R and Statistics||30 hours||August 1, 2020|