July 19, 2019
AddressSeminar Room, Jahir Rayhan Auditorium Jahangirnagr University Savar-1342, Dhaka, Bangladesh View map
In last several years statisticians appeared in the list of sexiest or hottest or top-salaried jobs around the globe with various titles such as Statistician, Data Scientist, Machine learning engineer, Data miner, Artificial intelligence specialist, Disease modeller etc. Its time to be skilled with statistics and statistical computing. The “binary data lab” is the place for statisticians to make their dream come true in a statistical career pathway.
The objective of this very first training at “binary data lab” is getting a team built for the lab. To get involved in the lab, to know each other in the team, to know the opportunities at the lab are objectives too. Moreover, to introduce some real-life problems and treat them statistically with R and Excel will be a part.
- Introducing binary data lab and opportunities for statistics graduate
- Solving statistical problem using R and Excel
All participants are required to bring their personal laptop with R, R Studio and Excel installed.
- 10:00-10:10 Reporting Time
- 10:10-10:45 Breakfast
- 10:45-11:30 Venue Preparation
- 11:30-11:45 Inauguration
- 11:45-11:55 Discussion session 1 (Mission, vision, the objective of binary data lab)
- 11:55-12:05 Discussion Session 2 (Opportunities at the lab and how to in it )
- 12:05-12:15 Feedback from the participants
- 12:15-12:45 Lunch
- 12:45-14:30 Prayer Time
- 14:30-16:30 Training Session