Vacancy Announcement: Data Collector/ Enumerator
binary data lab has been established to serve the people by making statistics reasonable to the users and contributing to the country’s development through contemporary research and training.
binary data lab invites application for the post of field research assistant with following terms and conditions.
Data Collector/ Enumerator
04 (for 21 days)
Consolidated 7,000/- for 21 days
- As a Field Research Assistant, you are obliged to perform duties related to collect quantitative as well as qualitative data through direct interview.
- Must obliged to perform any duties assigned by the data collection supervisor.
Master or bachelor in any discipline/ subject from a reputed university.
- Have data collection experience for at least 3 studies.
- Have eagerness to learn new objects
- Fluency in both languages English and Bangla is compulsory
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of work ethics, detail-oriented
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills.
Send your CV to Admin, Binary Data Lab, Label 3, House#11, Road#09, Mohammadia Housing Society, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207. Or email at email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Applicant must enclose his/her photograph with CV.
Application Deadline: Until filled